Websites that convert to leads
We’ve designed more than 300 websites since opening the doors of Green Chair in 2000. We love creating websites that cause a reaction. That’s what we want to do for you. We want to move visitors to action — through the design, structure, images, and content. If you want a site that gets you results then it’s important to talk with someone with the experience and skills to produce a great site for you.
I want to make sure your site has a good foundation. I spend time planning your site structure, content,website design, and calls to action to ensure a successful website.
I provide in-person or Zoom training on how to use WordPress. You will also receive a personalized written manual. But I’m always just a phone call away if you get stuck. Or you can just have me make your ongoing changes for a fee.
take a look at the sites we've designed
Frequently asked questions
What is your experience in designing websites for small businesses?
I designed my first website in 1996 and have been running Green Chair since 2000. And have been the main designer or project manager for about 300 websites.
What is your process for designing a website?
- Website planning: I want to make sure your site has a good foundation. I spend time planning your site structure, content, design, and calls to action to ensure a successful website.
- Content Writing: You are busy working on your business so I will write content for your site. I’ll use content from your current site and any supporting material you provide to create unique content.
- Website Design: I will design your site to reflect your company’s colors and style. During the planning phase, I ask for examples of websites you like that you may want to emulate. When done I will launch it on a secure, fast server with daily backup.
- WordPress Training: I provide in-person or Zoom training on how to use WordPress. You will also receive a personalized written manual. But I’m always just a phone call away if you get stuck. Or you can just have me make your ongoing changes for a fee.
How long will it take to design my website?
I normally take 2-3 weeks to write and design a website depending on how many pages the site has and how responsive you are to giving me feedback and approvals. Some web design firms average 2-3 months to design websites.
What is included with the website design?
- Content development
- Original design
- WordPress installation and setup
- SEO setup
- Setup of Google Analytics
- WordPress training
What are your rates?
My hourly rate is $125 per hour. A typical 5-10 page websites are $3500-5000.
What kind of content will I need to provide you with?
I would need any photos and videos you’d like to use. I will be pulling together the content so it would be great to get any written content you have. If I’m redesigning your website, I’ll pull all the content from the current site and bring it into a Google Doc to edit and add onto.
How will I be able to make changes to my website after it is designed?
Since the site will be in WordPress, you will be able to make changes from any browser. There is no software to download. I’ll train you on how to use WordPress. But I’m also just a phone call away if you run into trouble and am happy to help.
What kind of support will I receive after my website is launched?
What are your guarantees?
I have a 60-day warranty on the function of the website. I’ll fix any form or function that isn’t working correctly. This does not include adding new pages or new functionality. I can give you a quote on that if you realize you need something else added to the site.
Can you help me with SEO and marketing my website?
We provide SEO and marketing for companies that market themselves to a local vicinity. If you have a website that requires a national presence, we can introduce you to some trusted partners.
Are you able to provide me with hosting and maintenance services?
Yes. We have a great hosting company that has fast servers, daily backups, good support, and provides security protection from malware.
What are your payment terms?
I require a one-half deposit before starting work and then the remainder upon launching of the site.